Honda 1300 Coupe Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:52:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Front and Rear Windows Seals being made'  (Read 2592 times)
LindsayT

« on: June 16, 2018, 04:22:26 PM »

I have taken a message from the General Discussion that AndrewK made with regards to him getting some re-manufactured window rubbers for the front and rear glass of his coupe.

This is what I wanted the forum to be so if you are interested, click the reply button at the top right or lower right of this message to show your interest to AndrewK.  You can also click the Notify button and you will be emailed a note if someone else responds to my message.

GrahamW

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 05:07:27 PM »

Hi I have a Coupe 9 and I am interested in getting a rear windscreen rubber , I see Andrew has had some made . Could I get the manufacturer's details for an enquiry . Regards Graham ( Australia Brisbane )
LindsayT

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 02:57:54 PM »

Hello Graham,

Hopefully Andrew will keep a lot of owners informed about those rubber seals.

As you read Andrew's message about the restoration, you will see and little icon of a person under his name in the left column.  If you click on that icon, you will see Andrew's direct email address (if he has not chosen to hide it) to communicate with him about the supplier.

Post anything you find for all to read.

Lindsay
AndrewK

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 03:12:35 PM »

G'day Graham

The local Novus Windscreen franchise is making them up for me. Here is a link to their website:

https://novusautoglass.com.au/riverina-wagga-wagga-windscreen-experts/

Hopefully they will be able to help you out.

Andrew
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: