Honda 1300 Coupe Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:17:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Workshop Manual  (Read 3641 times)
LindsayT

« on: June 17, 2018, 01:44:46 PM »

The auction on Ebay in Australia resulted in a copy of the workshop manual and parts manual going for %167.50.

There is a copy of the full parts manual in the technical section of the website.

Does anyone have a copy of the Workshop manual that is suitable to be fed through a photocopier?  I am not willing to destroy the integrity of my workshop manual by breaking the binding on the book.

If you have a copy that is in single pages, could you get it photocopied and I will add it to the website technical section.

Lindsay
TonyL

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 01:36:08 PM »

Hi Lindsay,

Bill has found someone near him in Dunedin who will sacn the workshop manual for him without breaking the back ,
I am getting him to have them do me a hard copy 
I will talk with Bill when its getting done to see if it will also generate a an electronic copy .

tony

TonyL

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 01:43:24 PM »

I know have the first copy , It was photo scanned and printed to do a draft copy I have , .
Then I hope a digital version will be sorted .

My scan people seemed to have missed some pages and bit missing from some other  pages .

I will post the digital version here as soon as I get it.

tony
RichardH

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2020, 01:19:12 AM »

This is an old topic, but as no scan of the manual has appeared I thought I'd post.

I now have two copies (well, one's on it's way). My intention was to keep a clean copy and use the other when working on my newly acquired 7 coupe. However, the option of splitting the manual and ring-binding is also possible, in which case I can scan pages.

The manual's 200 pages and I'm not a masochist, so I'm wondering if some of the work has already been done, perhaps I can assist by scanning some of mine so we compile a complete PDF.

The original Honda publication is pretty good, but it does require high quality scanning and printing to be of use.

Any takers?
Richard
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: